Potential Franchisees have the opportunity to become part of Australia’s most innovative grooming, deportment and modelling school.
Metro Modelling Academy has been successfully franchising since 1994, although our unique curriculum and business system have been in place since 1988.
Owning a Metro Modelling Academy Franchise is more than just going to work each day. It is a business that you will grow to love. Working with your students to help develop their self worth and confidence and knowing that it was the training that you presented was a factor in your students achieving success is just one of the rewards you receive when working in your Metro Modelling Franchise.
With studios in Western Australia, Metro Modelling Academy is now in a unique position to create a major national brand name throughout Australia.
No previous experience in this industry is necessary however we look for franchisees who are right for our vision and who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives.
We offer a turnkey operation where all the hard work of setting up a business has been done for you.
How Metro Modelling Academy supports its franchisees:
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Fit out
- Complete studio set-up including catwalk, student chairs, tables, reception chairs, microphone, stand and amplifier, sound system, CD’s,
- Internal and External signage
- Full initial and ongoing training, combined with continuing marketing and operational support
- Business stationery pack: Metro Modelling Academy Student Folders, Business Cards, Letterheads, Brochures, Stickers, Balloons, Enrolment cards, Greeting cards.
- A comprehensive Operations Manual/Training Manual
- Advertising and promotions
- Strong branding and public awareness
- Regular site visits.
All our Franchisees complete our Company Induction Training Programme. During this programme you will learn all aspects of operating your franchise, including the curriculum, business development, personal development and business management.
Training is continual. All our Franchisees have the opportunity to participate in group training activities or specialised one on one training on a regular basis.
Franchisee training and development is high on our agenda. Our Head Office team will train and support you so you can receive the knowledge skills and attitude that you will need to make your own success story.
The next step
Secure a future with a strong cash flow
- An inexpensive business to set up with low overheads
- Suited to an owner/ operator
- Hard work and enthusiasm will reward you and your business will develop into an asset to be proud of.
Franchise Fee $50,000+ GST
Fit out and Stock $10,000
Franchisees are offered a 5 year agreement with a further 5 year renewal option. The franchise may be sold as a going concern at any time during the agreement period.
Contact Michelle Boylan on (08) 9583 3662 or firstname.lastname@example.org